Caribbean news. To apply for your CaribDirect credEcard for FREE log on to www.credecard.com and
APPLY FOR YOUR NEW CARD TODAY FOR FREE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2014
APPLY FOR A SECOND CARD FOR YOUR RELATIVE IN THE CARIBBEAN AND TRANSFER CASH FREE
Cashback rewards – increases loyalty. Giving something back, give your customers a reason to stay.
It’s the incentive that everybody wants and CaribDirect credEcard can provide it.
Tailored rewards programmes may be offered to all our credit union and employee schemes when partnering with CaribDirect credEcard.
It will set you apart in the market and puts cashback in your customers’ pocket!
Working with our excellent range of high street partners and online retailers provides real cashback rewards and online discounts and promotions – your customers can earn and save whilst they shop.
Giving cashback rebates of between 4% and 15% every time they spend.
Our current high street partners include:
‘Cashback’ Reward rebates earned
Shop at any of the retailers below using CaribDirect credEcard prepaid card and your customers will earn the percentage cash rebate shown.
NB: Retail partners and rebates can be subject to change at any time.
*Based on average expenditure data from Family Spending 2011
Edition published by Office of National Statistics.
*To be eligible for credEcardplus cashback Rewards you must be a member of a credit union, employee scheme or similar programme.
Benefits of Prepaid Cards
Prepaid card market is expanding, as it gives an array of benefits over and above the traditional payment options.
- It’s safer than carrying cash
- It provides flexibility of payment
- Is a more secure online payment method
- Provides a business an alternative method of employee remittance
- Be used for Corporate benefits
- Be used for rewards and incentive schemes
- Provide online accounts facilities and secure payments
- Is more convenient, safer and quicker than issuing and cashing cheques
Prepaid cards can provide a variety of payment solutions for your customers, which include:
- Salary payments
- Expense reimbursement – cost saving and improved efficiencies
- Travel card – more secure and convenient alternative to cash and travellers cheques
- Youth cards – giving payment choice and awareness of money budgeting