Appointed Consultant overseeing Property and Business Services, Yvonne will be responsible for property services, business services; immigration and legal services; investment, travel, training and the convening of seminars.
About Yvonne Witter:
Yvonne is an entrepreneur and business development professional, with over 14 years’ experience, which also includes, working in an international setting across three continents. She is passionate about empowering others to achieve their goals and share skills, knowledge and experience across geographical boundaries.
Nurturing a strong belief that community growth and economic development through entrepreneurship is a real option. She is now dedicated to using her skills to support enterprise development within a global context.
- On 8th May 2013 Yvonne joins a panel at London South Bank University, for the final judging in the Business Plan Competition, and share her experiences with students in a motivational talk on Entrepreneurship as the Way Forward.
- In June 2013 for 3 months, Yvonne delivers a project in Malawi, southern Africa which is aimed at supporting the professional development of business consultants.
- Invited contributor to ‘Black Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century, International Conference Trinidad 24th – 26th July 2013. Paper to be presented ‘Customer Service in the African and Caribbean Business’
- Appointed Board Member CENUK and Priority Group International with specific responsibility to lead on the Management of the Priority Group Property and Business Support Services April 2013
- Awarded Churchill Fellow, 2010, for visiting the USA and researching their approach to the provision of business services to Women and Minority small business community. The published report assesses how their business support strategy could support the development of current practices in the UK.
- Winner, Southwark Business Woman of the Year 2009 for contributions to enterprise development in the UK and abroad. Especially the development of innovative projects for women, www.enterprise4women.com Contributor to the DTI UK Strategy on Women’s Enterprise.
- Responsible for setting up and directing Ampod Ltd, a Business Consulting & Training Company. Producing Business Networking Events with dynamism. Ampod was Awarded Customer First Quality Standard in October 2007.
- Elected member of London Enterprise Task Group, contributed to Strategic Economic Development across London, and Member of Procurement Development Group Southwark [Chairperson 2006-2009]
- Created and delivered innovative Enterprise Programmes for Schools and Further Education Colleges in the UK.
Learning & Development
Yvonne has developed and implemented Management & Leadership Development training courses for the Social Enterprise, Micro and SME Business community.
She 20 years experience in the development and delivery of Adult Learning & Development Programmes.
Yvonne who will be based at the headquarters of Priority Group in Jamaica, is very excited about her new role with CENUK and Priority Group and looks forward to making a significant contribution to the development of both organisations.
Yvonne can be contacted at any of the following:
Skype: ywitter Twitter: yvonne_witter
Tel: UK + 44(0) 7984 535 451 44 208 123 2949 JA +876 421 5201