The Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce will be hosting a “Business
This two day conference is targeted at participants who wish to learn about the tendering and prequalification process, MSME and contract opportunities in some of our largest State Enterprises and Ministries. The Invitation and Conference itinerary are attached for your perusal.
You are invited to indicate your interest in attending before 11 a.m. today, Wednesday November 27th . This would greatly assist us in finalising details and making security arrangements. Your assistance with circulating this information to other interested parties would also be appreciated.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the tendering and pre-qualification process, MSME opportunities and contract opportunities in some of the Country’s largest State Enterprises and Ministries. UK persons interested in registering may contact Ms Karen Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Agenda here: BizOppsTT agenda – 25-12- 13 IA revised
This two day conference will host presentations from:
- Telecommunication Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT)
- Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC)
- The National Information and Communication Technology Company Limited (iGovTT)
- The Water and Sewerge Authority (WASA)
- The Ministry of Food Production
- The National Agricultural Marketing and Development Corporation (NAMDEVCO)
- The Ministry of Health
- The Ministry of National Security
- The Ministry of Public Administration
- The Ministry of Labour and Small and Micro Enterprise Development
The conference will also host special sessions aimed at improving your bid’s competitiveness with feature presentations on Success Stories, Best Practices in Tendering and Improving Quality.
Participants will also have the opportunity to engage the companies during a special question and answer period.
Members TT$805.00 (Vat Incl.)
Non Members TT$862.50 (Vat Incl.)
*Includes breakfast and lunch on both days.
To register online please see link below or you may contact Ms. Sharmin Boodoo, Event’s Liason at 637-6966 ext 252 or email@example.com OR Ms. Anastasia Greene, Marketing Assistant at 637-6966 ext 230 firstname.lastname@example.org