As a follow-up to the Africa Meets the Caribbean Trade Show created by the Priority Group International ltd (PGI) and the Caribbean Enterprise Network UK (CENUK) in 2013 are pleased to announce the UK Caribbean Trade Mission 2017 taking place over the January / February 2017 winter period.
The trade mission in collaboration with our media partner CaribDirect Multi-Media Limited will add to bring together advice and practical guidance for UK businesses on how they can expand their operations and find customers in the Caribbean for their products and services. .
The trade mission will facilitate prearranged face2face / one2one meetings between participants and local businesses. Participants will be introduced to local business associations and key business facilitators on each of the islands of Jamaica and Barbados. These meetings will provide an insight on opportunities in various Caribbean markets from local trade advisors /experts.
Objectives of the trade mission:
– Companies looking to expand their operations and brands into the Caribbean market;
– Create strategic alliances with regional business entities and associations;
– Create opportunities for companies to raise capital via the local exchanges (Jamaica Stock Exchange [JSE] and Barbados Stock Exchange [BSE]. Click Big News link for update:
– Caribbean Enterprise Network (CEN) can facilitate IPOS www.cenuk.net
– Caribbean Diaspora and regional coverage via CaribDirect Multi-Media Limited
– Provide a restful period in the tranquil Caribbean enjoying Sand, Sea and Sun during British Winter.
Trade Mission schedule:
The trade mission will visit:
- Jamaica (January 22nd to 27th 2017)
- Barbados (January 27th to 2nd February 2017)
- Airport pick up, transfer to hotel
- Meeting with Investment Agency and Breakout Session
- Networking with business owners at Jamaica Stock Exchange Conference at Jamaica Pegasus; January 24th – 26th 2017;
- Meetings with private sector agencies and prospects for M&A, alliances etc.
- Pick up for transfer to Airport
Who is this trade mission for?
This trade mission is best suited for small to medium sized businesses turning over £60,000.00 or more a year.
Costs per person or company
Option 1 – £1,950.00 per person / company (Jamaica and Barbados)
Option 2 – £1,250.00 per person (Any one country)
NB: These costs do not include airfare and hotel accommodation)
Benefits to participants
- Meet with high level government officials on Barbados and Jamaica
- Receive trusted business advice from trade experts on the islands
- Network with leading local businesses and Chambers of Commerce on the islands
- Expand market awareness in UK Caribbean Diaspora and Caribbean through dedicated CaribDirect social media campaign and website www.caribdirect.com
Trade mission Partners
CaribDirect Multi-Media Limited
For inquiries or more details email
This trade mission is supported by: